-The Steering Group representatives are:
Jørgen Dan Petersen, Deputy Director
Harley Bundgaard Madsen, Head of Department
Christian Tønnesen, Head of Department
Svend Petersen, Head of Department
Flemming Monberg Mouritsen, Head of Department
Peter Østergaard, Head of Department
Stig Eggert Pedersen, Head of Section
Nanna Rask, Biologist, M.Sc.
Marianne Gry Hegelund, Secretary
The daily administration
of the project is conducted by a secretariat consisting of Harley B. Madsen, Stig E. Pedersen, Nanna Rask, Ole Tyrsted Jørgensen and secretary Marianne Gry Hegelund.
Tasks of the Steering Group:
1. Prepare a general time table for the project, secure initiative, overview and coordination in relation to the decided time table.
2. Participate if necessary in established working groups
3. Give guide lines for scenario calculations and extend of economical analyses
4. Prepare public meetings and meetings in relation to external advisory boards
5. Consider means of work
6. On the basis of recommendations from working groups decide about relations concerning public participation, objectives, economical analyses, scenario calculations etcetera.
7. Responsible for the EU LIFE project
8. Reporting to the EU
Harley Bundgaard Madsen
Department of Nature and Aquatic Environment
5220 Odense SØ
Phone:+45 6556 1870